For more than 50 years, Schemmer has been on the cutting edge of technology and innovation in the field of engineering. Our unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) services and aerial data collection continues that tradition. Using our UAV and the experience of two on-staff pilots, Schemmer has developed innovative solutions to the collection of aerial data. Our pilots are sUAS certified and our UAV meets every federal requirement.
- Volumetric calculations: – 3D modeling to determine stockpile quantities
- Utility transmission inspection and video – asset inventory and inspection of existing utilities
- Aerial mapping and survey – aerial data collection enhances traditional surveying methods
- Pre-design and as-built aerials – aerial data collection to show existing and constructed site conditions
- Bridge inspection – close-range bridge structure video and still imagery
- Environmental inspection - aerial SWPP and construction inspection monitoring