Our geotechnical engineers are experts in determining the properties of soil, rock and underground water, as well as their relation to the design, construction, support and operation of engineering projects.
To provide the best possible service to our clients, we created a Construction Materials Testing Laboratory. It enables our engineers to provide time-sensitive quality-control testing services for earthwork and concrete construction. This advanced lab features state-of-the-art equipment for testing, and follows strict quality-assurance guidelines for equipment usage and calibration. Combined with our local knowledge and resources, our lab services enable our team to respond quickly to ever-changing construction needs and schedules.
- Geotechnical and foundation engineering
- Construction observation
- Construction materials testing
- ICC-certified special inspection
- Earth structure design, dams and embankment
- Landfill geotechnical design
- Deep building foundation design
- Bridge piling design
- Groundwater seepage consultation
- Retaining wall design
- Forensic analysis of earth structures and foundations