Increased traffic volumes and longer drive times often accompany new developments and community growth. We can help you avoid these downsides to progress. Our traffic engineering team can identify traffic issues early on and create design solutions that promote safety and efficiency.
Our licensed and nationally certified professional staff develops and implements engineering solutions to systematically improve the quality and safety of traffic flow through traffic safety and operations analysis. Our team objectively evaluates viable alternatives, while encouraging input from clients. This enables us to select the best possible solution.
While we work toward meeting your goals, we will also consider the needs and concerns of those affected by the project. Serving a public agency or a private enterprise, we will create public informational opportunities that allow citizens, decision-makers, and stakeholders to discuss and better understand complex projects, ultimately leading to greater support and a better outcome.
- Data collection
- Traffic operations analysis and simulation
- Traffic impact and parking studies
- Traffic calming
- Safety and corridor studies
- Location and feasibility studies
- Pedestrian studies/safe routes to school
- Transportation planning
- Traffic signal design
- Signal timing analysis
- Roundabout analysis and design
- Intersection geometric design
- Intelligent transportation systems (ITS)
- Signing and pavement marking design
- Effective communication of project issues and solutions to project and community stakeholders