When owners seek to select a site for their building project, questions such as: “Will this site work for my project?” and “Are there any major challenges with this site?” typically come to mind. With the high costs associated with land acquisition and development along with a myriad of development regulations, a site feasibility study can help to provide owners with the information they need to make informed decisions.
A site feasibility study can help owners determine the realistic development potential of a site and identify the potential costs of development. Site feasibility studies can also help owners compare the advantages and disadvantages of multiple sites. A site feasibility study investigates site development information as it pertains to owners’ project and may include the following:
- Zoning regulations
- Potential site layout and grading
- Availability of utilities
- Traffic and access
- Regulatory requirements
- Development costs
- Suitability for development
- Site renderings for visualization/marketing purposes
Selecting a proper site is critical to the success of a project. Schemmer has proven experience assisting owners with projects from the site feasibility stage through design and construction completion. Schemmer can help you define and achieve your goals for your project!
Schemmer - Design with Purpose. Build with Confidence.
Schemmer continues to study and implement renewable energies when possible. We are dedicated to ongoing education for our professionals. If energy costs rise or regulations require lower consumption, we’ll be ready. It is our responsibility to identify where we can help clients save energy, conserve the natural environment and look for sustainable solutions.
OPERATE Services Include:
- Energy Modeling and Benchmarking
- Load Matching and Peak Load Reduction
- Water Conservation and Quality Strategies
- Daylighting and Occupancy Controls
- Life Safety Systems Review and Analysis
- Envelope Analysis
- Systems Commissioning
- Building Envelope Commissioning
- Six Sigma Process Review
- Power Generation/Distribution Review, Testing and Analysis