Bill Wedeking, AIA, LEED AP, exhibited and attended the LeadingAge Annual Meeting & EXPO 2017 on October 29 to November 1, 2017 in New Orleans, Louisiana. The LeadingAge Annual Meeting & EXPO is the nation’s largest annual event for the not-for-profit aging services field. At the conference Bill met with potential clients, visited with existing Senior Living project sponsors and attended educational sessions.
Schemmer - Design with Purpose. Build with Confidence.
Schemmer continues to study and implement renewable energies when possible. We are dedicated to ongoing education for our professionals. If energy costs rise or regulations require lower consumption, we’ll be ready. It is our responsibility to identify where we can help clients save energy, conserve the natural environment and look for sustainable solutions.
OPERATE Services Include:
- Energy Modeling and Benchmarking
- Load Matching and Peak Load Reduction
- Water Conservation and Quality Strategies
- Daylighting and Occupancy Controls
- Life Safety Systems Review and Analysis
- Envelope Analysis
- Systems Commissioning
- Building Envelope Commissioning
- Six Sigma Process Review
- Power Generation/Distribution Review, Testing and Analysis