Do you ever find yourself getting sucked into one of those reality TV shows where participants are taken from the fashion victim to a fashionista or have a lifestyle makeover to get healthy and fit?
Their wardrobes and lifestyle are evaluated, they are given a consultation for their body type and either assigned styling guidelines or an exercise program to get them back on track, all in an effort to be the best version of themselves.
Evaluating Your Building's Conditions with FACILITATE
Schemmer provides the exact same service for our client’s too, but it’s not to make them more stylish or to be fit. Our program provides our client’s with a:
- real-time overview of their building(s)
- road map for the future to achieve an ideal outcome
Schemmer’s proprietary software, FACILITATE, prepares an easy-to-use report that provides detailed information on a building(s):
- life safety code violations
- recommends corrections
It also provides cost estimates and assigns priorities for improvements or deferred maintenance. This in-depth report allows our clients to evaluate the possibilities of renovation, demolition, disposal or purchase of their building(s).
Schemmer - Design with Purpose. Build with Confidence.
Schemmer’s architecture, mechanical, electrical and civil departments are using FACILITATE in the field. They have been involved with more than 40 space utilization assessments and concept development projects in 18 states, at more than 145 locations.
Our professionals input data using a tablet or phone on-site and in real time, quickly compiling the information for analysis and reporting. Recent software updates have also provided our staff the ability to also produce historical building and field reports.
The days of juggling building information between multiple programs like Microsoft Word, Excel and Access are over.
Overall our team of professionals and the FACILITATE program can help you:
- Determine your building’s deficiencies
- Benchmark a facility against current codes and standards
- Determine priorities for short- and long-term facility issues
- Establish capital budgets for facility improvements
- Develop a deferred maintenance program
- Provide fact basis for facility master planning
- Position your facility for competitiveness in the marketplace
- Provide necessary information for operational, financial and marketing planning