On February 11, Charly Huddleston, P.E., and Loras Klostermann, P.E., assisted in the annual MathCounts competition in Council Bluffs, IA. Mathcounts is a math competition attended by Middle School students from southwest Iowa and is sponsored by the Iowa Engineering Society. Charly and Loras served as competition scorers.
Schemmer - Design with Purpose. Build with Confidence.
Schemmer continues to study and implement renewable energies when possible. We are dedicated to ongoing education for our professionals. If energy costs rise or regulations require lower consumption, we’ll be ready. It is our responsibility to identify where we can help clients save energy, conserve the natural environment and look for sustainable solutions.
OPERATE Services Include:
- Energy Modeling and Benchmarking
- Load Matching and Peak Load Reduction
- Water Conservation and Quality Strategies
- Daylighting and Occupancy Controls
- Life Safety Systems Review and Analysis
- Envelope Analysis
- Systems Commissioning
- Building Envelope Commissioning
- Six Sigma Process Review
- Power Generation/Distribution Review, Testing and Analysis