Schemmer Leadership Academy
At Schemmer, we believe that leadership development is critical, which is why the Schemmer Leadership Academy (SLA) was created to develop the leadership skills of key members of our firm. Most importantly, the purpose is to provide quality educational opportunities for future company leaders while enhancing professional growth, teamwork and the entrepreneurial spirit.
Our academy’s mission is to:
- Identify and develop future company leaders
- Provide quality educational opportunities and increase skills
- Promote communication between current and future leaders
- Develop a passion for our business
- Encourage strategic thinking
- Build teamwork
- Develop and enhance entrepreneurial spirit
- Develop an understanding of critical issues and how to solve them
Over the past 16 years of SLA’s existence, Schemmer has graduated 61 employees through the 10-month program that consists of leadership coursework, interaction with current company leaders and culminates with a group project.
SLA Fast Facts
- More than 60 percent of our graduates are still with the Company today
- 88 percent of Schemmer’s Board of Directors are made up of SLA graduates
- 87 percent of our Company Shareholders are SLA graduates
- 93 percent of our Company Associates are SLA graduates
Schemmer Leadership Academy Class of 2020-2021
Each year Schemmer’s board of directors selects the SLA participants to take on this challenging and rewarding program. Therefore, Schemmer is proud to announce the following members of the SLA class of 2020-2021:
- Ana Hanke
- MJ Nachreiner
- Ian Plummer
- Andrew Pullmann
Join Our Team
If you are ready for a change and to forge a new path, we would love to get to know you.
Design with Purpose. Build with Confidence.
Schemmer is a full-service architecture, engineering, and construction field services, consultant. Providing responsible solutions for complex design and construction-related challenges.
Founded in 1959, we are grounded in our past but remain fully committed to the future. Located in three States and six offices throughout the Midwest, Schemmer is providing services to clients from coast-to-coast and border-to-border across the United States.
Schemmer's services include:
- Field Services