The Omaha Corporate Games kicked off competition yesterday, Thursday, September 8. The Schemmer team took second place at Top Golf, in the first of 12 events, with a total score of 3065.
Schemmer Participates in Omaha Corporate Games
Left to Right: Nate Boesch, Tracy Mumford, Paula Latham, Nate Schmidt, Rob Duvall and Anthony Pospisil
About the Omaha Corporate Games
The Omaha Corporate Games is a company-based competition, taking place in the fall, that enables and supports teamwork, company pride and corporate wellness through healthy competition. There are multiple events offered that include both competitive, non-competitive and virtual events.
The purpose of the Omaha Corporate Games is:
- To promote physical activity, general physical fitness and volunteerism to employees of Nebraska businesses, municipalities and government entities through competitive sports and recreational events.
- To provide companies with a platform to promote employee wellness, teamwork and instill company pride through competition in sports and recreational events.
- To provide a perk that companies can use in recruiting/retaining employees.
The Schemmer team is excited to be off to a great start and looking forward to competing in the following events in the coming weeks:
- Cornhole – 1st Place
- Pickleball – 4th & 5th Place
- Fun Run – 1st Place (Most Participation)
- Volleyball (6v6) – 3rd Place
- Trivia (Virtual) – 3rd Place
- Fontenelle Forest Trail Walk -1st Place (Most Participation)
- Disc Golf – 1st Place
- TreeRush Climbing Adventure – 1st Place (Most Participation)
- Cycling – 2nd Place
- Virtual Fitness Class – Oct 18-25
- Bowling – Oct 26 & 27
Follow the leaderboard as the games play on!
DESIGN WITH PURPOSE. BUILD WITH CONFIDENCE.
Schemmer is a full-service architecture, engineering, and construction field services, consultant. Providing responsible solutions for complex design and construction-related challenges.
Founded in 1959, we are grounded in our past but remain fully committed to the future. Located in four States and seven offices throughout the Midwest, Schemmer is providing services to clients from coast-to-coast and border-to-border across the United States.
Schemmer's services include:
- Field Services