Schemmer Welcomes 17 New Team Members
Schemmer is pleased to welcome 17 new team members at three of our eight offices throughout the Midwest.
Justin Nelson, Project Manager; Tyler Messerschmidt, Electrical Intern; Devante Hartin, BIM Technician; Kristopher Marshall, BIM Technician Intern; Gavin Acker, Bridge CADD Technician; Ahmed Khalil, Mechanical Intern; Ryan Langmeier, Architecture Manager; Clay Ostarly, Communications Specialist
Angel Coleman, Architectural Designer; Justin Hagerman, EI, Transportation Engineer; Thomas Jameson, Mechanical Engineer; Ashley Nguyen, EI, Civil Engineer; Alyssa Husk, Transportation Intern; David Tull, Senior Registered Civil Engineer; Stacey Hageman, Architectural Designer
Anna Hamling, Architectural Intern; Jeremy Johnson, Architectural Designer
At Schemmer, we believe in creating an environment where professionals are empowered to shape their careers. We value a healthy work-life balance. We celebrate lifelong learning and provide opportunities that support professional growth.
With many new projects on the horizon and growth in the architecture, engineering, and construction field services industry, Schemmer is looking for new team members!
Agency and Engineering Openings:
- Architect, Senior Level - Stillwater, OK
- Electrical Design Technician - Omaha, NE
- Electrical Engineer, PE - Omaha, NE
- Lead Mechanical Engineer, PE - Edmond, OK
- Lead Structural Engineer - Sioux Falls, SD
- Mechanical Engineer, PE - Lincoln, NE
- Civil Engineer - Transportation - Lincoln, NE
- Civil Engineer, PE - Sioux Falls, SD
- Senior Civil Engineer, PE - Sioux Falls, SD
- Construction Materials Testing - Council Bluffs, IA
- Lab Supervisor, Construction Materials Testing & Specialist
There are many more opportunities! Browse our careers page for more information.
DESIGN WITH PURPOSE. BUILD WITH CONFIDENCE.
Schemmer is a full-service architecture, engineering, and construction field services consultant, providing responsible solutions for complex design and construction-related challenges.
Founded in 1959, we are grounded in our past but remain fully committed to the future. Located in four states and eight offices throughout the Midwest, Schemmer is providing services to clients from coast-to-coast and border-to-border across the United States.
Schemmer's services include:
- Field Services