Happy Engineers Week (EWeek) to Schemmer's engineers and all the other engineers out there! Schemmer is thankful for all our talented and dedicated engineers, thank you for all the important work you do in our local communities and across the country.
EWEEK: SCHEMMER CELEBRATES ENGINEERS
ABOUT ENGINEERS WEEK
Engineers Week was founded by the National Society for Professional Engineering (NSPE) in 1951. EWeek is dedicated to ensuring a diverse and well-educated future engineering workforce by increasing understanding of and interest in engineering and technology careers.
Today, EWeek is:
- A formal coalition of more than 70 engineering, education, and cultural societies, and more than 50 corporations and government agencies.
- Dedicated to raising public awareness of engineers' positive contributions to quality of life.
- Promoting recognition among parents, teachers, and students of the importance of technical education and a high level of math, science, and technology literacy.
- Motivating youth, to pursue engineering careers in order to provide a diverse and vigorous engineering workforce.
- Reaching thousands of schools, businesses, and community groups across the U.S. each year.
DESIGN WITH PURPOSE. BUILD WITH CONFIDENCE.
Schemmer is a full-service architecture, engineering, and construction field services, consultant. Providing responsible solutions for complex design and construction-related challenges.
Founded in 1959, we are grounded in our past but remain fully committed to the future. Located in four States and eight offices throughout the Midwest, Schemmer is providing services to clients from coast-to-coast and border-to-border across the United States.
Schemmer's services include:
- Field Services