On Monday, May 16, 2016, the Omaha Public Schools Board of Education approved the Schemmer Design Team selection to provide A/E consultant services for Capital Improvements and a 12 classroom addition at Gilder Elementary School located at 3705 Chandler Road. Capital improvements will include site improvements for upgrades to the parent and bus drop-off/pick-up areas, ADA improvements, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, carpet, paint, security, safe area, central air conditioning, fire sprinkler and intercom systems.
Schemmer - Design with Purpose. Build with Confidence.
Schemmer continues to study and implement renewable energies when possible. We are dedicated to ongoing education for our professionals. If energy costs rise or regulations require lower consumption, we’ll be ready. It is our responsibility to identify where we can help clients save energy, conserve the natural environment and look for sustainable solutions.
OPERATE Services Include:
- Energy Modeling and Benchmarking
- Load Matching and Peak Load Reduction
- Water Conservation and Quality Strategies
- Daylighting and Occupancy Controls
- Life Safety Systems Review and Analysis
- Envelope Analysis
- Systems Commissioning
- Building Envelope Commissioning
- Six Sigma Process Review
- Power Generation/Distribution Review, Testing and Analysis