Schemmer’s Pat Birch, AIA, LEED AP, was on hand at the annual University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Architecture scholarship and awards ceremony held on April 20, 2018. This year's recipient of the Schemmer-sponsored scholarship was Emily Tetschner.
This scholarship is awarded to a fourth or fifth year architecture student with a GPA of 3.2 or higher. The recipient must have graduated from a Nebraska high school and expressed a desire to pursue a career in the field of architecture.
Schemmer - Design with Purpose. Build with Confidence.
Schemmer continues to study and implement renewable energies when possible. We are dedicated to ongoing education for our professionals. If energy costs rise or regulations require lower consumption, we’ll be ready. It is our responsibility to identify where we can help clients save energy, conserve the natural environment and look for sustainable solutions.
OPERATE Services Include:
- Energy Modeling and Benchmarking
- Load Matching and Peak Load Reduction
- Water Conservation and Quality Strategies
- Daylighting and Occupancy Controls
- Life Safety Systems Review and Analysis
- Envelope Analysis
- Systems Commissioning
- Building Envelope Commissioning
- Six Sigma Process Review
- Power Generation/Distribution Review, Testing and Analysis