SCHEMMER is proud to have provided professional architectural and electrical engineering services for the renovation of the UNL Student Union Auditorium at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln. This included a stage expansion, new seats and seat backs, new flooring, new LED light fixtures and lighting control system, a new ceiling system, new ceiling panels throughout and more. Check out the finished product below.
Schemmer - Design with Purpose. Build with Confidence.
Schemmer continues to study and implement renewable energies when possible. We are dedicated to ongoing education for our professionals. If energy costs rise or regulations require lower consumption, we’ll be ready. It is our responsibility to identify where we can help clients save energy, conserve the natural environment and look for sustainable solutions.
OPERATE Services Include:
- Energy Modeling and Benchmarking
- Load Matching and Peak Load Reduction
- Water Conservation and Quality Strategies
- Daylighting and Occupancy Controls
- Life Safety Systems Review and Analysis
- Envelope Analysis
- Systems Commissioning
- Building Envelope Commissioning
- Six Sigma Process Review
- Power Generation/Distribution Review, Testing and Analysis