Your Dream, Journey, Career
Schemmer is searching for an Industrial Market Leader to join our team. We believe in fostering a fun, creative environment where professionals are empowered to shape their careers and where there’s a healthy work-life balance. We celebrate lifelong learning, provide resources and opportunities, and offer support in your pursuit of success.
Industrial Market Leader Details
Looking to grow your career? If you have the education and skills to fill the Industrial Market Leader position, we want to meet you. This position offers great individual growth potential to extend the geographical reach of our established Industrial design market while servicing our current clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Client relation management
- Business development
- Design leadership
This position requires extensive client contact and knowledge of the Industrial market sector. You will lead, design and manage the project team to ensure the completion of projects while satisfying the needs of the client and ensuring cost-effective and critical design criteria. Use your creativity to produce innovative design solutions for our clients in this market.
Our Firm operates on the Seller-Doer model for Market Leaders, with full assistance and support provided for:
- Administrative activities
- Marketing and business development activities
- Proposal preparation
- Construction document production
We have an open book management culture, emphasizing quality and collaboration. We are willing to invest in people and technology.
Successful Market Leaders are financially rewarded and have the potential for ownership.
Do you qualify?
- Develop and perform marketing strategies and business development plans and duties
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Oversee and accomplish the architectural scope of services on projects
- Ensure project assignments are completed on schedule and within budget
- Perform as a market leader and project manager
- Participate in pre-planning meetings
- Masters/BS/BA Architecture degree or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Familiarity with local clients a plus
- Professional Registration required
- Experience in the design and marketing of the Industrial market
- Experience with the design of warehouses, projects containing hazardous commodities, USDA compliant, food-related, cold/freezer storage, and/or light/heavy manufacturing is advantageous
- Must have good communication, scheduling, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of various computer programs associated with Architecture, including Revit/AutoCAD a plus
Join Our Team, Apply Now
Design with Purpose. Build with Confidence.
Schemmer is a full-service architecture, engineering and construction field services consultant, providing responsible solutions for complex design and construction-related challenges. Founded in 1959, we are grounded in our past but remain fully committed to the future. Located in three States and six offices throughout the Midwest. Schemmer is providing services to clients from coast-to-coast and border-to-border across the United States.
Schemmer's services include:
- Field Services